We never dreamed of having our own preschool, we worked for it.
What do you think is the most essential thing to start a successful play school? Good Budget? Large space? Big equipment? Well, The most essential thing is “love for kids”. Do you have your own vision of what a school could be? Start your own preschool! Run it the way you think it should be.
House of Learning provides you with a non-royalty non franchise option to set up and run your preschool in your own brand. HOL charges a one-time setup charge for all the products / services described below and there are no additional charges. There are no compulsory royalty payments that need to be made with our solution as the owner will be completely empowered to run a world class preschool.
When you set up a preschool, there are two phases where you need help. One is setting up the preschool (which means getting the infrastructure ready) and the second is running the preschool. HOL’s comprehensive solution helps in both these aspects.
Setting up the preschool
HOL’s services start the moment you decide to start the preschool and have a place ready. HOL helps in the following areas in the setup of your preschool:
- Provide options on choosing the right name for the preschool.
- Help in designing the layout of the preschool in terms of materials, outdoor area and so on.
- We will provide guidelines for recruitment of teachers and how to conduct interviews.
- We will provide tips on how to market your school in your area.
- We will provide design services in terms of designing your logo, pamphlets, sign boards, banners and more.
- We will provide you with design templates for parent enquiry form, receipt books, admission forms etc. as part of the design support.
- We will also help in finalizing your daily time table and also give you guidelines on how to prepare the yearly calendar.
- We will provide tips on what to talk to parents and how to ensure parents admit their child into your preschool.
- We will also train the owner and the initial set of teachers on the admission process, how to take children into the preschool, settlement process for children and the initial few days which are critical for a new preschool.
Running the preschool
Once the preschool has been set up, admissions are in place and children have started coming in, the most important phase is how to run a good preschool. Success of the preschool will be measured on how well the children have developed and how the preschool has contributed to the substantial learning capabilities that children come with during these ages. Children between the ages of 0-6 years have immense abilities to learn and the preschool has to ensure that the child is exposed to an environment that aids in this development.
We bring to you revolutionary solution at the center, of which, is a child centric curriculum incorporating the best practices of early childhood philosophies and methods. The comprehensive solution also includes educational material, comprehensive teacher training solution as well as child assessment solutions to ensure that the child is provided with the best preschool education possible and the progress of the child can be measured objectively.
We have built-in benchmarks that provides the preschool owner and adults in the classroom, an idea on how each of the child is progressing, where the child’s strengths lie and where the child’s interest are. This also provides a backbone for a constructive feedback to the parents on the overall development of the child.
How it works
The first step in the process of signing up with HOL is to select the package. Once you have chosen the package, HOL signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with you which outlines all the services provided by HOL, and also outlines the roles & responsibilities of all the parties.
After sign up, HOL will prepare a detailed project plan for you in terms of all the services that are required to set up the preschool. Our team will be in touch with you to take care of your marketing support, design support, academic training & support and dispatch of materials to your place.